Currently, rates vary depending on insurance reimbursement, private pay, or scholarships. Transgender and gender expansive clients are priority for prorated rates, especially if uninsured. Finances should not be a barrier to mental health care.
I will bill for you if you have Aetna or Premera Blue Cross Blue Sheild insurance. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. Transgender and gender expansive individuals are prioritized.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment, unless you have Aetna or Premera Blue Cross Blue Sheild
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.